- Overhead crane
- Hand tools
- Lifting device
- Metal Forming or Shaping Operations Experience
- Cutting machine Bending
Specific Skills and Responsibilities
Select and transport material to work area manually or using crane or hoist, Position heated or cooled metal pieces on die of press or other forging machinery, Operate machines or equipment which weld, solder, bolt, screw or rivet metal parts together, Cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products, Troubleshoot, perform corrective action or minor repairs, Lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines, Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications, Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment, Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions, Document work completed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
The McDonough Way
- Treasure, protect, and promote our reputation.
- Invest in relationships.
- Think safe. Work safe.
- Do the right thing, always.
- Practice productive problem-solving.
- Honor commitments.
- Communicate so there is no miscommunication.
- Listen openly.
- Speak straight.
- Find a way.
- Show meaningful appreciation.
- Share information.
- Employ craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Think team first.
- Be relentless about improvement.
- Deliver legendary service.
- “bring it” every day.
- Embrace change and growth.
- Think and act like an owner.
- Plan for success
- Walk in your customers’ shoes.
- Pursue the best solutions.
- Go the extra mile.
- Take pride in our workspace.
- Pay attention to the details.
- Be positive.
- Work on yourself.
- Use data to make decisions.
- Be process-driven.
- Make a difference.
- Be the change you want to see.
- Be serious about the work but never too serious while at work.