Career Opportunities at our Eau Claire, WI facility:
Due to significant growth and a long term backlog of work, McDonough Manufacturing has immediate openings for two (2) CNC Machinists on 1st shift. These positions will be responsible for producing machined parts by planning, programming, setting up and operating CNC and manual machines while maintaining high quality and safety standards at all times.
Qualified candidates for this position will have the following:
- A Machine Tool Associate Degree or 2+ years prior CNC Machining experience is preferred
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must have solid knowledge of tooling and usage.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to communicate openly and respectfully.
- Flexible to work overtime hours when required.
Our Day Shift is scheduled to work 5 days, Monday –Friday from 6:30am to 3:00pm.
McDonough Manufacturing offers a competitive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance, company paid uniforms, flexible time schedule, paid time off, holiday pay, 401(k) and much more!
McDonough Manufacturing is a family owned and operated manufacturer of custom sawmill machinery. Located in Eau Claire Wisconsin, McDonough buys steel and all parts, Fabricates, CNC and Manual Machines, Assembles, Tests, and Paints all our machinery right here in our Eau Claire factory. We have been based in the Chippewa Valley for 132 years, since 1888. Located on the north side of Eau Claire, next to the Airport.
Come work for a family business where our culture makes a difference and believes our employees are the key to our Lean Manufacturing, continuous improvement. To apply, please submit your resume or request an application via email. You can also stop by our office at 2320 Melby Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703 during business hours or call us at (715) 834-7755 with questions or to request an application.
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions in our Eau Claire location, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The McDonough Way
- Treasure, protect, and promote our reputation.
- Invest in relationships.
- Think safe. Work safe.
- Do the right thing, always.
- Practice productive problem-solving.
- Honor commitments.
- Communicate so there is no miscommunication.
- Listen openly.
- Speak straight.
- Find a way.
- Show meaningful appreciation.
- Share information.
- Employ craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Think team first.
- Be relentless about improvement.
- Deliver legendary service.
- “bring it” every day.
- Embrace change and growth.
- Think and act like an owner.
- Plan for success
- Walk in your customers’ shoes.
- Pursue the best solutions.
- Go the extra mile.
- Take pride in our workspace.
- Pay attention to the details.
- Be positive.
- Work on yourself.
- Use data to make decisions.
- Be process-driven.
- Make a difference.
- Be the change you want to see.
- Be serious about the work but never too serious while at work.