44-inch Sterling Horizontal Resaw
Sterling 44-inch Horizontal Resaw
A durable and affordable Horizontal Resaw system for mills that want to take advantage of thin kerf technology without sacrificing feed rates.
Benefits of a Sterling 44" Horizontal REsaw
- Feature 44" — 10,000 pounds. 5" wide or less x 26’ long saw blade. KERF = .085". 60 to 75HP required.
- 20" wide table with 18" high hold down roll capacity. Saw blade can shift to cut up to a 9" high cant.
- Feed Rates range from 50 to over 250 feet per minute.
- Hydraulically Operated Setting Mechanism or high speed push button servo setworks.
- Exclusive McDonough Air Strain is the simplest, most effective system to increase feed speeds and minimize miscut lumber.
- Cartridge Type Pressure Guide System assists in faster feed speeds and increased accuracy. Guide block dressing machine to resurface guides is included with each Band Mill.
- Cast Iron Wheels. Preferred by saw filers because they prevent saw blades from getting hot and loosing tension, unlike steel wheels.
- Electric remote top wheel tilt
- Steel wheel guards
- Motor and drive packages.
- Infeed Tables available with Smooth Transition Chains and Turners
- Outfeed Tables available with Lift Arm style separation or "High Speed" Sweep Chains and Tipple Arm separation
- Complete Runaround package with Operators Cabs available