Due to significant growth and a long term backlog of work, McDonough Manufacturing has an immediate opening for a CNC Machinist on 2nd shift. This position will be responsible for producing machined parts by planning, programming, setting up and operating CNC and manual machines while maintaining high quality and safety standards at all times.
The qualified candidate for this position will have the following:
- A Machine Tool Associate Degree or 2+ years prior CNC Machining experience is preferred
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must have solid knowledge of tooling and usage.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to communicate openly and respectfully.
- Flexible to work overtime hours when required.
Our second shift is scheduled to work 4 days, Monday-Thursday from 3pm-1am.
The McDonough Way
- Treasure, protect, and promote our reputation.
- Invest in relationships.
- Think safe. Work safe.
- Do the right thing, always.
- Practice productive problem-solving.
- Honor commitments.
- Communicate so there is no miscommunication.
- Listen openly.
- Speak straight.
- Find a way.
- Show meaningful appreciation.
- Share information.
- Employ craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Think team first.
- Be relentless about improvement.
- Deliver legendary service.
- “bring it” every day.
- Embrace change and growth.
- Think and act like an owner.
- Plan for success
- Walk in your customers’ shoes.
- Pursue the best solutions.
- Go the extra mile.
- Take pride in our workspace.
- Pay attention to the details.
- Be positive.
- Work on yourself.
- Use data to make decisions.
- Be process-driven.
- Make a difference.
- Be the change you want to see.
- Be serious about the work but never too serious while at work.