The first Linebar was designed and built by McDonough in the 1890’s. Today, McDonough has made the Linebar the ideal Resaw to increase production, grade and yield.
- Heavy duty linebar (9,500 pounds)
- Knurled and chromed table rolls and press rolls with 18" capacity
- Servo setworks fence with 12" opening.
- 24" press roll opening and 3rd press roll available Standard duty linebar (6,500 pounds)
- Coleman type table rolls and press rolls with 12" capacity
- Air operated RK-12 setworks with 8" opening
- Knurled and chromed rolls, servo setworks and 3rd press roll available Tables
- Infeed table available with chain type cant turners, thin stock lifting device, and reference stops to align cants.
- Outfeed table available with sweep chains, pop-up splitters to separate cant from board for up to 7 sorts.